Printable ENFD Procedure and Fixation Guide
Printable ENFD-An Overview
For more videos please go to our YouTube Channel
Though we provide many services, we are pioneers in the development and use of epidermal nerve fiber density, a minimally invasive tool for the assessment of small fiber peripheral neuropathy. We will be honored to partner with you in the management of your neuropathic patients.
Wayne L. Bakotic, D.O., Director ENFD Services
• Uses a simple 3 mm punch biopsy of skin
• Objectively diagnose small fiber peripheral neuropathy
• Establish qualitative and quantitative baselines
• Predict the onset of neuropathy in person at risk
• Monitor the therapeutic effect of surgical and medical treatment
• We offer the most rapid turn-around time industry-wide
• Our fixation reagents with extended shelf life for easier patient scheduling
• Our reagents do not require a dedicated office refrigerator, as do others
• Our fee schedule is roughly half that of our competitors
Welcome to BAKO On-Line Ordering!
For existing accounts, please log in here:
Forgot your username and password?
To open an account, please contact Client Services at 855-4BAKO-CTS.
We aspire to be one of your most valued professional partners!